Tuesday, February 06, 2007

True Friends

Time has a way of defining true friends.

Friends are such a gift. They deserve to be treasured. Today I chatted with a friend. We laughed together, encouraged each other, and just talked. Isn't it nice to have those friends who you just "must" tell that "something" to! We need to affirm our friends. This ol' world can be harsh at times. We all need tender words every now and then!

Go tell your friend what a good job she's doing! Tell her what an awesome mother she is. Let her know how much her friendship lifts you up! Tell her you love her!


4 comments:

Suzy said...

So true...I do have two true friends that have stuck with me through thick and thin.they are such an encouragement and I need to tell them more often.Thanks for your post.

BessieJoy said...

Thanks, Suzy, for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

This is sweet and to the point and very important, and I'm glad you reminded us. Friends really are a gift from God, and we all do need encouragement and the chance to enjoy a nice time with a kindred spirit. I'm glad you had a good visit!

I enjoy your blog, but every time I try to comment, I'm not allowed. I don't know why. And I don't know if this will post, either! :-)

Susan L

BessieJoy said...

Thanks, Susan! Since I know little about these things, I have no idea why your other comments didn't post. I'm so glad to know you stopped by my little spot. :)