Wednesday, September 17, 2008

For Today

Outside my window....
the air is crisp, the sun bright, the shadows long.

I am thinking...."What would Jesus do?"

From the learning room....We are reading some great books together ~ Paddle to the Sea by Holling, Jonathan Goforth by Benge, Homesick by Fritz, The Tales of Uncle Remus by Lester, Just So Stories by Kipling.

I am thankful for.... the long hours (that pass so quickly) with my children day after day.

From the kitchen....We enjoyed fresh pork cutlets and fruit shakes for breakfast.

I am wearing.... a sweater.

I am reading....Phonemic Awareness in Young Children.

I am hoping.... to take a walk this afternoon.

I am creating....homemade cards.

I am hearing....the singing of my little boy as he rustles around in his tent set up in the living room, the voice of the narrator of In His Steps, toy cars being sorted through as the kids listen to the audio.

Around the house....there is much to be done!

One of my favorite things....autumn evenings and mornings.

A few plans for the rest of the week....a couple more quiet days at home, and then a busy day in town, a visit with friends, and Saturday a wedding.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you....






No comments: