Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Weslandia

I wouldn't run out and purchase this book the next chance you get but I would suggest that you check to see if your local library has a copy! My little boy checked it out and loved it. I then enjoyed the book and recommended that my husband read it. He said he loved it and that he could identify with the boy, Wesley, in Weslandia written by Paul Fleischman and illustrated by Keven Hawkes.

I know there are only a handful of you who read my blog but I would like to encourage us all to be ourselves, the people God created us to be. Peer pressure doesn't just affect the young. I try to think about why I do what I do. Am I living the life that I want to live or am I just doing what everyone else is doing?

Be your own individual! Enjoy the day!

No comments: