Wednesday, February 04, 2009

When to plant?


I'm getting very anxious to put some seeds into my gardens! Yesterday I purchased some seed potatoes along with some red and sweet onions. Mmmmm... makes me hungry just thinking about it.

Today, I found this great resource concerning planting times.
Outdoor Planting Table
You can personalize it for your own zip code.

Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Company has a wonderful website with very informative forums. Their seeds are awesome and their newest catalog just beautiful! Order one if you haven't yet!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Ohhhh....Love that table. And apparently Ibetter get a move on. Maybe this was my problem last year? Too late. Thank you for sharing that link. I got my Seed Savor catalog in the mail today...but haven't had time to look at it yet.