Monday, August 24, 2009

Town Hall Meeting


We enjoyed a 3 hour Town Hall Meeting this morning. I'm a terrible person to estimate how many people attended but I would say between 300-500??? It was well attended considering it was held at 8:30 a.m. when most people have to be at work. Rep. John Boozman took time to answer each question and was considerate of each person who spoke. Afterwards, he was kind enough to speak with my children. When my son told him that we pray for him often, he said, "That is the best gift a person could give me." During the meeting his wife sat right behind us and afterward we were able to visit a bit with her, a sweet, dear lady that I should pray for more often, also!

Today, I thank God I'm an American, still able to freely speak! May God have mercy on our land.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

BessieJoy said...

Awww...thanks, Clarice!