Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another great audio resource! Several of the book for our study of the Middle Ages are found here! I'm thrilled.
My Audio School
This could come in very handy!!! When my older boys were little, on rainy days they would lazy around listening to audio books while they played Lego, K-nex, and Lincoln Logs. We don't ever seem to have those "down" days anymore. Everyone is busy with all sorts of different projects, but if I turn on an audio book, it seems people quiet down and migrate toward the story, even if the story was meant for me. I love listening to audio book while doing laundry or dishes!

1 comment:

Gumbo Lily said...

Oh Renee!!! I love My Audio School! I've been over exploring since seeing your post here. It's truly wonderful and I think I'll be downloading a few books for myself and for my only student this year. There are a few classics there that I'm sure he'd enjoy.

THANKS,
Jody