Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another Quote

I find that I enjoy posting little snippets of information on my blog that I don't want to forget. Today, while doing laundry and general cleaning, I've been listening to Crazy Love by Francis Chan and I've been challenged. It's free to download this month at Christian Audio.

Here's another quote I quickly grabbed pencil to copy down, "How we live our days is how we live our lives." ~ Annie Dillard

Now, I'm ready to fill out the annual homeschool forms that we are required by law to submit to our local public school superintendent. Doing this makes the new school year seem very close. But that o.k., exactly when does it end? Zeke sleeps. The rest of the kids are all water coloring.....art class is in full swing. :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I like that quote! I have only read one Annie Dillard book but I really liked it. I want to read more of her writings.

How did you like Letters of a Woman Homesteader? I thought it was a lot of fun. We watched the movie but didn't like it near as much as the book. No surprise there, eh?