Monday, May 14, 2007

A Copperhead

Leslie asked about the snake pictured in the post below. My boys tell me it is a copperhead. They were home with their Papa and "ran across" this snake. After taking some pictures they beheaded him (and I feel much safer)! They called me on my cell phone just to let me in on the excitement.

This is the third snake we've seen in our yard this year.

The salad in the post below is a Greek couscous salad over a bed of baby greens. I just loosely followed the recipe on the back of the couscous box. Cold salads are great because you can hardly go wrong. Just add whatever fresh vegetables you have on hand.

Soon I'll post a black bean salad recipe that we are loving! The fresh cilantro from our garden is making it all the better! Our tacos that we had at lunch today were much more exciting with fresh cilantro. Thankfully, I planted lots of it!

No comments: